Twitter’s business development executive Ross Hoffman has confirmed the reports of the launch of a real-time analytics dashboard. The dashboard is expected to release in the last quarter of this year, announced Hoffmann in a Sport Marketing Summit. It will be available for free and will help its users to understand the way others interact with their tweets.
This is likely to start as a beta release with a phased roll out, just like their previous release of ads and the new UI.
I would like to highlight the important facts/features of the dashboard:
- The real time analytical dashboard will be released in the quarter 4. As reported it will be available for all users.
- The dashboard is free of cost.
- Trendy (), which as acquired by the Twitter this June is said to be the team behind this project.
- The analytical solution of twitter will help in determining the popular tweets and the influential users in your network.
- As stated by Justin Kristin on web trends “The product will leverage algorithms similar to the Twitter Resonance concept”
Andrew Neystom social media at RedBull and Brad Nelson, social media at Starbucks have given thumbs up after beta testing the analytical service, stating it as “very useful’ on Twitter.
The next big question is whether Twitter will make available this data on API like face book, is still under question, though by tracking their past records it is most likely that they will do so.
Do share your comments on the same with us.