Today in this competitive time where everyone wants to rank on first page of Google but we know that only the best 10 results can rank on first page. It’s not easy to reach first page & to stay there for long time. Not only this, but people also want quick results. So how is it possible?
There are hundreds of SEO tools available so now which tool we should use & why. Actually complete seo process can’t be automated and some people think that seo tools can never help in optimization. But we recently found a good SEO tool which can help you to improve our keywords ranking as well as to get your keywords on first page of Google in short time. Isn’t sounds interesting?
“SEOprofiler provides you with powerful search engine optimization tools that help you to get your website on Google’s first result page. You get a complete suite of sophisticated SEO tools that are fully compatible with Google’s latest changes. SEOprofiler offers everything that you need to outperform your competitors“
- Good for individuals & SEO Agencies with multiple clients.
- 100% risk free & start with $1 first month & you can cancel it any time.
- No minimum term, no commitment
- Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee
“In January 2013, we’re adding another great tool to SEOprofiler. The website audit tool will regularly check all pages of your websites for issues that can cause problems with search engines.
The audit tool will inform you about duplicate content issues, broken links, wrong canonical or meta tags, etc.
With the new website audit tool in SEOprofiler, you can be sure that Google and other search engines can index your web pages without problems.
Of course, we also continue to improve the existing tools in SEOprofiler. For example, we’re going to add a small tool to the website submission section this week. The new tool will help you to submit your website to local search hub sites.“
- The easiest way to keep track of your search positions
- Spy on your competitors
- Get high quality backlinks
- Find the best keywords
- Be social
- Create impressive reports
- Web page optimization
- Top 10 Optimizer
- On-page optimization tools
- Link building and management
- Sophisticated backlink building tools
- Powerful link manager
- Number of manageable links in link manager
- Contact Finder Pro™
- Number of analyzed backlinks/domain
- Backlink optimization tools
- Competitive intelligence
- Competitive ranking intelligence tools
- Competitive backlink intelligence tools
- Number of analyzed backlinks/domain
- Competitive keyword intelligence tools
- Competitive Adwords intelligence tools
- Social media checker
- Unlimited Number of reports
- Keyword research
- Keyword suggestion tools
- Keyword difficulty tool
- 11 keyword optimization tools
- Keyword tutorials
- Search engine ranking monitor
- Check rankings on Google, Yahoo & Bing
- Check rankings in 57 countries
- Monitor your own site and your competitors
- Get actionable items
- Website submission
- Automatic search engine submission
- Submission to article directories, etc.
- Powerful PDF reporting
- Create impressive PDF reports
- Fully customizable white label reports
- Project management
- Number of projects
- Help & support
- Full access to Google Q&A
- Private support
Links (Unique Backlinks): – the no of different websites that links to your site. The same site can link more than once to a site but that will count as one unique backlinks.
Rank (Worldwide rank): – The position of the website compared to all other websites in the link database. The website with the most backlinks from different domains has rank 1.
LIS (Link Influence Score): – The LIS score is calculated based on the quality and the no of links that point to a website. The higher the quality of inbound links, the higher the LIS Score.
LM (Link manager): – The number of backlinks that are managed in the back link manager of the project.
Ranking: – The number of ranking in the ranking monitor.
Pos (Average Position): – The average position of the website in the ranking monitor.
VIS (Visibility Score): – The visibility score shows how well ranked on search engines. For every ranking there are points. First place rankings get the most points; position 50 gives only 1 point, no ranking gives no points. A visibility scores 100% means that you have first place ranking on all 3 search engines for all of your keywords.
Link Building is so Easy:-
You can access some of the link building tool like
- Get backlinks by competitors
- Link manager tool
- Current link optimizer
- Backlinks by keywords
- Link opportunity finder
Ok before moving forward we just want to ask you something, do you still believe that link building is still a no’s game? Why I am asking you this because there are so many companies or webmasters still focusing on quantity not quality but in today’s time your primary focus should be quality links. But the question arise how to find those quality links? It can cost you thousands of dollars every month and it can take so much time of yours to find those links.
Here comes the SEO profiler which helps you to find targeted & quality websites for link building.
Here are some important link building tools
- Hub Finder
- Link Opportunity Finder
- Backlinks By Keywords
- Link Manager
It gives you very detailed information about your competitors. Please go through the details below.
Competitor Backlinks Analysis
- Which websites link to your competitors? Could those sites link to your site as well?
- What is the quality of the websites that link to your competitors?
- Is there a particular pattern? Which words are used to link to your competitors?
- How often are these words used?
- Which pages on your competitors’ sites have the most backlinks?
*Competitors Google Ranking Analysis
- For which keywords are your competitors ranked?
- How many pages of your competitors are ranked on Google?
- In which countries are your competitors ranked?
- How often are your competitors mentioned on Facebook and Twitter?
*Competitors Google Adwords Analysis
Which ads do your competitors run on Google AdWords?
- For which keywords do they bid?
- Which of their landing pages are the most popular?
- In which countries do your competitors advertise?
- What is their most successful ad copy?